Carpet Cleaning Perth
Eco Fresh Cleaning provides the best care you can get for your carpet cleaning needs. We have professional cleaners that use modern cleaning processes to keep your carpets cleaner for a long time. We assure you that your money will not go waste and our service will be worth every penny.
No matter how much you vacuum your carpets every week, it only removes a fraction of the dust, dirt, dust mites and other allergens in your carpet. A hot water extraction (steam cleaning) process is the only effective way of getting rid of those zillions of harmful microscopic organisms present in your carpet. Eco Fresh Cleaning offers a steam cleaning process that is bound to ‘deep-clean’ your carpets. We know the right way to remove dirt and stubborn stains from your carpet without causing any fabric damage.
We use biodegradable chemicals and cleaning agents in the cleaning process that will not leave behind any sticky residues or discolored patches. Our anti-bacterial and anti-mould sanitizer is an ideal product for removing bad odors caused by smoke, vomit, urine, rancid food, mildew and mould. It has a pleasant scent and is environment-friendly.
We recommend ‘deep-cleaning’ your carpets at least once every 6-12 months. At Eco Fresh Cleaning, we assure your carpets to remain fresh and clean for longer. We have experienced Carpet Cleaning Perth specialists who offer the service most suited for your carpet as well as expert stain and odour removal treatment.
We can treat stains caused by:
- Soil Soft Drinks
- Tar (asphalt)
- Candle Wax
- Chewing Gum
- Fruit and Juices
- Furniture Polish
- Glue (school, white)
- Hand Lotion
- Ice Cream
- Ink (ballpoint)
- Nail Polish
- Paint, Latex
- Paint (Oil-Base)
- Rubber Cement
Professional Carpet Cleaning Perth Process:
- Pre-Inspection of carpet to identify main areas of concern and stains.
- Moving and replacing of small furniture where necessary for effective cleaning.
- Pre-Spraying with an appropriate cleaning solution for an overall clean and fresh appearance.
- Pre-Spotting of all stain types.
- Steam Cleaning using rinsing and conditioning agents for fresh and soft carpets.
- Coastering certain furniture to ensure that your carpet is protected against staining.
- Post-Inspection of the cleaning to ensure you are completely satisfied.
- Scotchgard upon customer request.
For the best Carpet Cleaning Perth Services, contact us today.